Bryson Takahashi

Senior Spotlight

Bryson+Takahashi

Coming into his final year of high school, senior Bryson Takahashi is looking to finish strong. “I am hoping to further develop my growth in work ethic and proper time management to better set myself up for my future after high school and into college.” Bryson has been a part of the brotherhood for 4 years and is a true role model for everyone to look up to. He is a great example of what a Saint Louis Man should be. Throughout his high school career, Bryson has had a cumulative GPA of 4.2. Being able to accomplish this academic achievement despite being a part of so many extracurricular activities is really impressive. In terms of sports, Bryson is part of the varsity bowling, soccer, and air riflery teams.

Together with all of these sports, Bryson is also a part of many activities here at Saint Louis. Bryson shows commitment not only to his school but to his community as well. One of the ways he shows his commitment is his involvement with the National Honor Society. In it, Bryson helps tutor his fellow classmates while also attending feed the homeless events once a semester. Bryson also demonstrates his Catholic faith here at school by being a part of the LIFE Team, whose role on campus varies from leading school retreats to helping conduct mass. Lastly, he is a part of the Spanish club, where he learns about their lifestyle and heritage through extensive research and the tastes of their culture.

After graduating from high school, Bryson is looking forward to receiving a college education. He is planning on pursuing a career in either computer science or engineering. As of now, he is not committed to any particular university but he wants to attend a college on the west coast and stay closer to home. Whatever path Bryson chooses to walk in life, it is certain that he will always carry the values and standards that come from being a Saint Louis Man.

I am hoping to further develop my growth in work ethic and proper time management to better set myself up for my future after high school and into college”

— Bryson Takahashi