Student Spotlight September 2017: Randy Pham

Jacob Pattison, Feature

Everyone is excited for the new 2017-2018 school year. This year, we have many new and returning students. For the month of August we have one very well-rounded student.

Graduating Senior, Randy Pham has been chosen to be highlighted  in this month’s Student Spotlight because of his amazing achievements such as his membership in National Honors Society, Student Government, Key Club, and his overall qualities of a Saint Louis man.

Great standards are held for those to be selected in the monthly Student Spotlight and Randy is one of the lucky few. Randy has proved himself worthy of such an honorable title in many different ways. Randy pham is not only an outstanding scholar, but also a dedicated student to the school.

He has attended Saint Louis School since the eighth grade, following in the footsteps of his brother: Henry Pham (class of 2001). Since attending Saint Louis, he has been involved in many extracurricular activities such as the National Junior Honor Society, and Key Club. Randy enjoys being at Saint Louis because of the friendly and helpful teachers, the brotherhood, outstanding curriculum, and the great athletics program.

Exceptionally smart, Randy Pham currently holds a GPA of 4.0 and has taken multiple AP courses. As a member of the National Honors Society, Randy strives to use his knowledge to help his Saint Louis brothers.

As a senior, Randy has already decided on his dream college, which is UCLA. After college he plans to be a surgeon, which further shows his desire to help others and achieve greatness. Determination and sincerity is what Randy lives by and is what got him to be chosen for to be highlighted in this Student Spotlight. Randy is the perfect example of a Saint Louis man, because he respects everyone, follows the golden rule, values his friends, and puts others before himself.