Senior Spotlight: Steven Vo

jacob pattison, feature

Being a Saint Louis Man is the expectation that every Saint Louis student is held to. The Student Spotlight is an award that is given to the student that excels in the characteristics of the Saint Louis Man. This Student Spotlight highlights Steven Vo. Steven exerts the values of a Saint Louis Man because he values God in his everyday life. Steven is not only a man of God but also an outstanding scholar and E-sport leader. Steven enjoys being at Saint Louis because of the friendly and helpful teachers, the brotherhood, outstanding curriculum, and the great extracurricular program. Great standards are held for those chosen to be highlighted in the student spotlight and Steven is one of the lucky few. Steven has proven himself worthy of such a honorable title in many different ways. He has attended Saint Louis School since the ninth grade, since attending Saint Louis, he has been involved in many extracurricular activities. Steven is the leader of the Saint Louis Esports team and he helps his team members and is looked up to as a great captain/leader. Not only is he a great leader but also a smart student as he has taken multiple AP classes throughout his high school journey. Steven strives to use his knowledge to help his Saint Louis brothers. Determination and sincerity is what Steven lives by and is what got him to be chosen for the student spotlight. Steven is the perfect example of a Saint Louis man, because he respects everyone, follows the golden rule, values his friends, and puts others before himself.