New Student Council set to Lead School

Saint Louis is beginning another school year, and with it comes a new student council. Every year we elect a new front man to the school to head the executive student council. This year our new executive Student Body President Marcus Foher is looking for a new step in a positive direction. He believes he is ready to lead the school and feels confident with being able to work cohesively with Mrs. Vegas to deliver a positive and exciting atmosphere at student led events.  I recently interviewed him on his current outlook for the upcoming school year to see what he looks to accomplish this year. He says, the student council is “excited for the new school year, we got a lot of activities planned.”

I’m excited for the new school year, we’ve got a lot of activities planned.

— Marcus Foehr

Apparently having new ideas for homecoming and the inter-school competitions that are held to test the brains and brawn of each class, he alluded to highlighting the return of the recently lost courtyard bashes in which numerous events were held along with food from various sources and activities for all grade levels. He states this year “We’re going to be doing raffles, were going to get it back to where it was a couple years back.”

This year the student council is reportedly working hand in hand with the elementary to get the younger crusaders involved in the activities of the whole school. Currently this year’s student council is at 17 members in various positions from President to vice president to treasurer and secretary. Marcus says they are a tight, good group of guys who would be more than willing to accept anyone willing to help the school out and support the council. If you would like to join talk to Mrs. Vegas.