Student Activities in February

Each month our executive student council has many activities both during and after school hours for our students here at Saint Louis. Here is a brief overview of what to expect for the month of February.

The first activity of the month is not planned by our student council however it is a beloved yearly service day where we at Saint Louis celebrate Father William Joseph Chaminade. To celebrate each division does a different type of community service. These services can be anything that helps the community in any way. Image result for Saint Louis School Community service

The next big day comes on the 13th of February. On that day our ROTC is hosting a blood drive. We have a goal to have 65 pints of blood donated on this day. Each pint of blood can save three lives, so stop by, donate, and help us reach our goal!

Image result for Blood drive

The very next day we celebrate Ash Wednesday as a whole school. On this day we will hold a school wide mass in the gym and prepare ourselves for the 40 days of lent leading into Easter Sunday. At this mass Catholics are marked with the sign of the cross with ashes.

Image result for Ash wednesday

On February 17 there is a middle school dance in McCabe Gym. At this dance girls from any school on island and any boys from private schools can come. The next night is our annual Father Son night. This is a night, February 18, where students bring their fathers to a short retreat at school to become closer. The final big activity that student activities has planned for this month is the February Courtyard Bash. There will be great food sold as always, as well as Tea Girls who will show up. There is also a possible surprise guest that would really liven up the mood at the bash.