Student Spotlight: Abner Joseph

Student Spotlight: Abner Joseph

All of our students are excited about the 2019-2020 school year. We have many new and returning students this year. For the month of September 2019, we have a very good student who is quite well-rounded that characterizes the Saint Louis man.

What's your favorite subject?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

This senior who will be graduating, Abner Joseph, was selected for this monthʻs Student Spotlight because of his many achievements such as his involvement in clubs such as the Math Team, Spanish Club, National Honor Society, as well as Robotics Team, and his overall characteristics of a Saint Louis man. 

There is a high standard that is held for those who are to be chosen for the monthly Student Spotlight and Abner is one of the lucky people. Abner has proved himself worthy whether it be doing community service or just through his other achievements. Abner is not only a great student, but he is also dedicated to the school. 

Abner has been at Saint Louis since his freshman year in the 2016-17 school year. Since coming to Saint Louis, Abner has been involved in many extracurricular activities such as the Math Team as well as the National Honor Society. Abner likes Saint Louis particularly because of the great friendships and bonds he created with his classmates as well as the friendly and very helpful teachers. He also enjoys the great athletic programs that Saint Louis has to offer as he is an avid basketball player. 

Abner is exceptionally smart and talented and he currently has a GPA of  3.95. He has taken multiple AP courses over the past years and this current year also. Being a member of the National Honor Society he is able to use his knowledge to help his brothers which is something that he enjoys. 

Since Abner will be graduating, he has already chosen his dream college that he would like to attend which is the University of Washington. He plans to be an engineer to possibly help create things that will benefit our earth. Respect and determination are what Abnerʻs motto is and also this is what helped him to be selected for the Student Spotlight.