The Humble Mr. Delgado

The Humble Mr. Delgado

Micah Malina

Mr. Delgado is one of the most humble and hard working people. He is part of Campus Ministry and this is his first year here at Saint Louis School. The school that he has been to before Saint Louis is the Divine Word College in the Philippines, Sacred Hearts Academy, and Maryknoll. He has been doing campus ministry and teaching religion for over thirty years. Mr. Delgado enjoys what he does. He said, “I enjoy what I do, especially the challenges, because it is a gift of God. Both the joys and the challenges of it because it brings so many things.” I also asked him what made him want to be part of campus ministry, and this was his response “Itʻs a special calling, a way of directly getting involved and influencing spiritual growth. It is an expression of my faith, making a difference in the lives of other people.” The reason why Mr. Delgado came to Saint Louis was because it was an invitation to be part of the Saint Louis Team. He also sees it as a way where God Leads him to where he needs to be led, and also looks at it part of his journey of his life. Like I said before, Mr.Delgado is very humble about what he does. He is very dedicated and always there for every mass, school and football mass. We all appreciate what he does for us and Campus Ministry. Thank you Mr. Delgado for you humbleness and your hard work.